Awesome I love it ,let go gang

Comment

You need to be a member of Rock.com Community to add comments!

Join Rock.com Community

Comment by antonviolin on January 30, 2014 at 5:49pm

Latest Activity

twinsrock liked oliver bryan's photo
4 hours ago
twinsrock liked oliver bryan's photo
4 hours ago
twinsrock liked News's blog post Kirk Hammett Talks Exodus And New Album
4 hours ago
twinsrock liked News's blog post Led Zeppelin To Release Two More “Deluxe Editions”
4 hours ago
News posted blog posts
11 hours ago
twinsrock posted photos
20 hours ago
Rocio and iyus rustedi are now friends
yesterday

Rock Star
Steve Rosen posted a blog post

Utopia * Redux '92 - Live in Japan (Esoteric Recordings)

This is Utopia's live album recorded in Japan six years after the band - Rundgren, bassist Kasim Sulton, keyboardist Roger Powell and drummer John Wilcox - broke up. This is the follow-up to Rundgren's 2nd Wind album, which was a disappointment commercially but was a typically wondrous selection of songs.Rundgren decided to…See More
Tuesday
News posted blog posts
Saturday
GMusic_MSC_Info left a comment for Midwest Music Mafia
Friday
GMusic_MSC_Info commented on Propaganda People's blog post - Detroit - Rockin' The Riverfront - 2014 -
"We used to have fun up there - I missed L.R. - JK - "
Friday
GMusic_MSC_Info liked Propaganda People's blog post - Detroit - Rockin' The Riverfront - 2014 -
Friday
GMusic_MSC_Info liked Midwest Music Mafia's blog post - 2014 - Ypsi Heritage Festival - Michigan -
Friday
GMusic_MSC_Info left a comment for Dee Lytphull
"D ; Had some fun times with you and Mr.G last month . We should visit up there more often . - the COC and YHF links don't work up there - - they work below ? Are you going up for the YHF ? JK - "
Friday
GMusic_MSC_Info left a comment for Mr.G
"Mr.G; D and I can wear you out in other ways - besides dancing ! When are you doing your next southern tour ? JK "
Friday
Stephanie Lynne shared their blog post on Facebook
Jul 24
Stephanie Lynne posted a blog post

'Rock Orators: Rock Deity & the Iconoclasts'.

'Rock Orators: Rock Deity & the Iconoclasts'.By Stephanie Lynne Thorburn. 'The Rock Orators', image from 'Iconography of Soul' collection. By Stephanie Lynne Thorburn'The Rock Orators'.Summer blog.  Stephanie Lynne.This is Part I in my 'Rock Orators' feature, comprising excepts from my new text on Rock's archetypal front men & women:  namely the great, 'The Rock 'n' Roll Orators'!  Enjoy- a labour of love publication from the…See More
Jul 24
GotGame shared their blog post on Facebook
Jul 23
mcqueen lemmy is now friends with D-Man, dandy and Plonk Band
Jul 23
GotGame commented on News's blog post GNR/Whitesnake Supergroup Joins Def Leppard/KISS Tour
"my little girl's fave drummer is on The Dead Daisies "BRIAN TICHY""
Jul 22

© 2014   Created by Rock.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service