Img-Mr.G-0512-WJ144A-F27-0616-Mr.G-Bk-Vicentes-PHOTO_14422136_116748_17163774_ap

Img-Mr.G-0512-WJ144A-F27-0616-Mr.G-Bk-Vicentes-PHOTO_14422136_116748_17163774_ap

Mr.G's Book - Vicente's

Views: 109

Comment

You need to be a member of Rock.com Community to add comments!

Join Rock.com Community

Latest Activity

Roxana Zega(Milady) updated their profile
Mar 23
Rock.com posted a blog post

Who want to write album reviews for Rock.com?

It's $25 a review.  Submit samples of your work to steve@rock.com.See More
Mar 22
SKARD rock band posted photos
Mar 21

Rock Star
Steve Rosen posted a blog post
Mar 18
alex is now a member of Rock.com Community
Mar 16
Mr.G left a comment for Midwest Music Mafia
"...   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bands-shows-music-dance/52553064431   ... I see the above link got chopped off on the previous message ...  I also see that you have 113 FB likes ... isn't this about where the Ning…"
Mar 12
Mr.G left a comment for Midwest Music Mafia
"... I saw your BSMD group put up a link to the Whitey Morgan video ...  His bunch and He did some pretty good shows over here when they were still local ... I see Spina is playing with them now ... what happened to the girl fiddle player…"
Mar 12
Mr.G left a comment for GMusic_MSC_Info
" ...  It was good seeing most of the group at the YA Salsa dance  on the Pistons Basketball court last WE . Just saying Hello here also . ..."
Mar 12
Mr.G left a comment for GMusic_MSC_IHIR
" ...  It was good seeing most of the group at the YA Salsa dance  on the Pistons Basketball court last WE . Just saying Hello here also . ..."
Mar 12
Mr.G left a comment for GMusic_MSC_TPP
Mar 12
Mr.G left a comment for G Music
"...  It was good seeing most of the group at the YA Salsa dance  on the Pistons Basketball court last WE . Just saying Hello here also . ..."
Mar 12

Rock Star
Steve Rosen posted blog posts
Mar 11
Interviews posted a blog post

Interview with The Ting Tings by Stacey, er Martini, and Rock.com

Martini Beerman sits down with musical duo Katie White and Jules De Martino of The Ting Tings to discuss their newest album, Super Critical and their single Wrong Club. Find out how Super Critical, the name of their newest album, was inspired or how Jules and Katie use parties around the world to find inspiration for their albums. If you enjoyed songs like That's Not My Name, Great DJ and Shut Up and Let Me Go, you'll most certainly enjoy all that Super Critical has to offer!See More
Mar 10
NickG updated their profile
Mar 9
Pyrit shared a profile on Facebook
Mar 8

Rock Star
Mar 4

Rock Star
Mar 3
SKARD rock band updated their profile
Mar 1

Rock Star

Pee-wee's Playhouse; Seasons 3, 4 & 5 (Shout! Factory)

Pee-wee's Playhouse was that rarest of things - a children's show that was simultaneously educational, enlightening, and entertaining. For over two-and-a-half decades, Pee-wee Herman - born Paul Reubens - brought his unique brand of television programming to a generation of modern kids who grew up with Captain Carl,…See More
Feb 27

Rock Star

Mr. Bean: The Whole Bean - 25th Anniversary Collection (Shout! Factory)

Rowan Atkinson in his portrayal of the hapless Mr. Bean is part Charlie Chaplin, part Monty Python, part the Marx Brothers, part Marcel Marceau. But inevitably all Bean. This classic and hilarious collection all 14 episodes of the English series that first premiered on January 1, 1990 and ran on the ITV network in the UK through…See More
Feb 25

© 2015   Created by Rock.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service